Industrial Wireless 3700
Cisco IW3700 Series Access Points with Regulatory Domain Code
● IW3702-2E-x-K9: 2 antenna connectors on top and bottom for directly attached external antennas (4 antenna connectors total)
● IW3702-4E-x-K9: 4 antenna connectors on the same side for other external antennas
Cisco IW3700 Series Universal Access Points
● IW3702-2E-UXK9: 2 antenna connectors on top and bottom for directly attached external antennas (4 antenna connectors total)
● IW3702-4E-UXK9: 4 antenna connectors on the same side for other external antennas
Regulatory Domains: (x=regulatory domains)
● Domain codes available for the IW3700 Series are x=A, B, D, E, M, Q, R, S and Z; additional regulatory domains are supported by the universal access points.
● Customers are responsible for verifying approval for use in their individual countries. To verify approval and to identify the regulatory domain that corresponds to a particular country.
● AIR-ACCPMK3700=: Pole mounting kit, vertical pole only (2 to 3 inches in diameter), does not require band installation tool
● AIR-ACCPMK3700-2=: Pole mounting kit, for poles with 2 to 16 inches in diameter
● AIR-ACCDMK3700=: DIN rail mounting kit
● AIR-PWRINJ1500-2=: PoE+ power injector, for indoor environments
● AIR-PWRINJ-60RGD1=: PoE+ power injector, for outdoor environments, with North American plug
● AIR-PWRINJ-60RGD2=: PoE+ power injector, for outdoor environments, international version without AC plug
● AIR-PWRINJ-60-PMK=: Pole mount kit for AIR-PWRINJ-60RGD1= and AIR-PWRINJ-60RGD2=
● AIR-PWRADPT3700IN=: AC to DC power adapter, international version without AC plug1
Power and Network Cables
● CAB-PWR-M12-10=: M12 DC power cable, 4 pins, A-Code, 10 ft
● CAB-ETHRJ45-M12-10=: M12 to RJ-45 Ethernet cable, 8 pins, X-Code, 10 ft
Cisco Smart Net Total Care™ Service for the Cisco IW3700 Series Access Points
● CON-SNT-IW37022E and CON-SNTP-IW37022E: Smart Net Total Caret for IW3702-2E
● CON-SNT-IW37024E and CON-SNTP-IW37024E: Smart Net Total Care for IW3702-4E
There are no products matching the selectionThis is a custom CMS block displayed if category is empty.
You can replace it with any custom content.